We’re freezing for a reason! Come plunge into the Mullica River with us then party the day away for a good cause. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Alesia Shute Foundation. More information about this foundation can be found below.
- January 1st, 2024
- 11am- 3pm
- Sweetwater Marina and Riverdeck, 2780 7th Avenue, Sweetwater, NJ 08037
- Plunge into the Mullica with us at 1pm then party with us for a good cause!
- A light buffet will be served after the plunge
- 50/50 Raffle Drawing at 3pm
- Domestic beer and house wine included in ticket price. Cash bar available.
- Raffle gifts
- Heated changing rooms
- Tickets include domestic beer and house wine, light buffet, plunge and party!
- $45 for adults
- $15 for children 4-12 years old
- Children under 4 years old are free.
**Please remember to bring a towel, water shoes, and a change of clothes if you plan to plunge.**
The Alesia Shute Foundation:
Proceeds from this event will be donated to the Alesia Shute Foundation. The mission of the Alesia Shute Foundation is to improve the lives of families facing childhood disease by making hospital stays more comfortable and funding research that will treat or eliminate childhood illnesses.
In her book, Everything’s Okay, Alesia Shute’s recount of her own battle and triumph over childhood cancer, was written to inform and encourage families struggling to survive childhood illness.
Donations to the Alesia Shute Foundation go towards the delivery of Alesia’s books to families in need.
Profits from the book sales are donated directly to The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP).
The Alesia Shute Foundation is recognized in NJ as a not-for-profit company. 501(c)3: 27-0601335