We’re freezing for a reason! Come plunge into the Mullica River with us then party the day away for a good cause. Proceeds will be donated to the Alesia Shute Foundation. Get your tickets today.
- Open beer, wine, and mimosas from 11am- 3pm
- Plunge into the Mullica with us at 1pm
- A light brunch buffet will be available after the plunge
- 50/50 Raffle Drawing at 3pm
- Raffle gifts
- Heated changing rooms
- Tickets include the plunge and party. Plunging is not required, but partying is a must!
- $45 for adults, $15 for children 4-12 years old, children under 4 years old are free.
- Ticket sales end 12/28.
- Please remember to bring a towel, water shoes, and a change of clothes if you plan to plunge.
The Alesia Shute Foundation:
Proceeds from this event will be donated to the Alesia Shute Foundation. The mission of the Alesia Shute Foundation is to improve the lives of families facing childhood disease by making hospital stays more comfortable and funding research that will treat or eliminate childhood illnesses.
In her book, Everything’s Okay, Alesia Shute’s recount of her own battle and triumph over childhood cancer, was written to inform and encourage families struggling to survive childhood illness.
Donations to the Alesia Shute Foundation go towards the delivery of Alesia’s books to families in need.
Profits from the book sales are donated directly to The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP).
The Alesia Shute Foundation is recognized in NJ as a not-for-profit company. 501(c)3: 27-0601335