A Dive-In Movie Experience
Are you brave enough to grab a tube and hop in the Mullica River
to watch this 1978 classic?
WHAT’S THIS ALL ABOUT?
A Dive-In Movie Experience
What’s scarier than watching Jaws 2? Watching Jaws 2 from an inner tube at night in the misty waters of the Mullica River! What lurks below? Who knows and we hope you won’t find out! Not a swimmer? Not a problem, you can also watch from land!
Where’s My Ticket?
No tickets needed this year. Just pay a $5 admission fee at the door.
When and Where?
This epic event will take place on June 30, 2022 at Sweetwater Marina & Riverdeck. The movie begins at sunset.
What Else Do I Need To Know?
Each year we have this event we learn a little more about what works and what doesn’t! This year we have made many improvements to the plan and we are ready for an awesome night, but in order to make it the best it can be, we urge you to read the tips and tricks we have prepared below!
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR A GREAT NIGHT
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there an admission fee? Do we need tickets?
- No tickets needed! Simply pay the $5 admission fee at the door on the night of the event. Doors open at 5:00pm. Any person on the property at or after 5pm on June 30 will have to pay the $5 fee.
Can I bring my kids?
- Yes! Bring the family, but you’re in charge of them! This is an all-ages event. Please be aware that you must be 12 years or older to watch the movie from the water.
How does the water situation work?
- Water space will be on a first come, first serve basis on the day of the event. Please be aware that you must be 12 years or older to watch the movie from the water. Please see the question below about tube specifications.
What kind of tube should I plan to bring?
- Only one-person tubes will be permitted in the water this year. Novelty tubes, kayaks, canoes and multi-person tubes/rafts are prohibited.We love those gigantic duck and swan tubes, BUT many people had trouble seeing over these types of tubes when we did allow them.
Will you have an air compressor on site for me to blow up my tube with?
- Yes, we will have an air compressor station where you can blow up your tube. If you are able to blow your tube up at home, please do so. This will help us cut down on lines.
Where can I watch the movie from land?
- If you plan to watch from land, please bring a blanket to sit on. We will have some picnic tables and other seating available as well. Lawn chairs will not be permitted.
Can I bring my own cooler full of snacks and drinks for the movie? I sneak in snacks at the theater!
- No need! We’ll have plenty of foods and drinks available at The Riverdeck. Our bar will be fully stocked and ready for your business. Outside food and personal coolers are prohibited. Any confiscated liquor will be graciously put aside for our end of the summer staff party!
Is this rain or shine?
- That depends. Safety first. Please check our Facebook page for updates if the weather is less than perfect.
WANT TO STAY IN THE LOOP?
Join Our Facebook Event Page
Joining our event page is the perfect way to stay in the loop about this awesome event! People ask questions on the page, we answer them. What’s not to love! Click the link below.
Jaws 2: A Dive-In Movie Experience
At Sweetwater Riverdeck, We Celebrate The 4th of July All Week Long! At Sweetwater Marina and Riverdeck, we celebrate the 4th of July all week long!! Check out all the fun we have planned below! Wednesday, June 29 OPEN 11AM-11PM Whiskey Wednesday specials 4-7pm...
Jet Ski Poker Run Join us for a day of fun in the sun! Saturday, July 16 Check in at Sweetwater Marina & Riverdeck at 11:00am and receive your first card of the day. 2nd Stop: Mott's Creek Inn 3rd Stop: Oyster Creek 4th Stop: Breeze's Dock Bar & Grille 5th...
👙 MISS SWEETWATER BIKINI CONTEST 💁♀️ Ladies, here is your chance to show off that new bikini! Mark your calendars for our first (...and possibly last!) bikini contest! . TO REGISTER AS A CONTEST PARTICIPANT Head to SWbikini.eventbrite.com . 👙Thursday, August 18 ....
Hours of Operation
MONDAY – TUESDAY
WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY
FRIDAY & SATURDAY
**All people must be 21+ to enter Sweetwater Marina & Riverdeck after 9pm on Friday-Sundays, or be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.**
Drop Us a Line
Don't be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!